Marinade for one of our favorite Thai appetizers
Make and share this Thai Satay - Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 stalk lemongrass (finely chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste (Thai)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 cup coconut cream (or milk)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 lb pork or 1 lb chicken or 1 lb shrimp or 1 lb beef
- Cut meats thin to fit on skewers later.
- Combine ingredients and marinade meat overnight or 1 - 2 hours in a vacuum bowl.
- Place meat on skewers and cook over open flame (BBQ).