1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
The Marx Food panelist selected this recipe out of hundreds as the top finalist. Recipe sumitted by Jasmin Baron from Livonia, New York was judged the best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the sliders
- 1 lb salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1 egg
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaf, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped (light green and green parts only)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- olive oil (for frying)
- 12 small soft dinner rolls (such as King's Hawaiian)
- butter or mayonnaise, as desired
For the salsa
- 1Prepare the salsa first to allow time for the flavors to blend. Mix all of the salsa ingredients in a small bowl and chill, covered, for at least half an hour.
- 2Using a food processor fitted with a metal blade, pulse salmon until coarsely ground. Add egg and pulse until well mixed. Transfer salmon mixture to a bowl. Add garlic, ginger, green onion, cilantro, sesame oil, soy sauce, fish sauce and chili flakes and mix together thoroughly. Shape salmon mixture into 12 small patties and refrigerate, covered, for at least half an hour.
- 3In a non-stick pan heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Fry salmon patties until lightly browned on one side, about 2-3 minutes. Flip patties over and cook until lightly browned on the other side, about 2 minutes. Check to see patties are cooked through. This may be done in batches.
- 4Toast rolls if desired and spread with butter or mayo or both. Place one patty on each roll and top with a tablespoon or two of salsa.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Salmon Sliders With Mango Red Pepper Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (1536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.9 mg
- Sodium 267.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 11.6 g