1/7 Photos of Thai Salmon Salad
i got this in my email sept 2003,and it looked perfect for these long summer days- and it is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Prepare the dressing by combining the fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar and chopped chiles in a small bowl; set aside.
- 3Place the salmon filet on a baking tray, and rub olive oil over.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until easily flaked.
- 5Let cool for at least 15 minutes.
- 6Place salmon filet into a big bowl; use fork to break salmon meat into big chunks.
- 7Add onion, tomato and basil; pour dressing over, and toss lightly until well mixed.
- 8Place mixture on lettuce leaves, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Salmon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 1033.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 25.2 g