- 3 ounces thin rice noodles (rice vermicelli)
- 4 ounces large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into matchstick pieces
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 bunch green leaf lettuce or 1 bunch boston bibb lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak noodles in hot water 10 minutes to soften; rinse under cold running water to cool; drain.
- While noodles soften, bring water to boil in a medium sauce pan.
- Add shrimp to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and opaque; drain.
- When cool, cut each shrimp lengthwise in half.
- To assemble rolls, arrange shrimp, noodles, cucumber, cilantro and mint in the center of lettuce leaves and roll up.
- Serve with Spicy Sweet and Sour Sauce, Recipe #342786.