Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lighter, easier version of Chongs Fried Noodle Salad--no cooking involved.
- 1 Chinese cabbage
- 10 shallots
- 1 (100 g) packetchongs fried Chinese noodles
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds (Pan fried or Grilled)
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Chop cabbage and shallots and place in bowl for serving add almonds and kernels.
- Mix all dressing ingredients.
- Just before serving place noodles in with cabbage etc and mix in dressing.