1 hr 10 mins
Angel-mae & cleopatra's mummy's Note:
Recipe was given to me and im posting here so as not to lose it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and dry the duck.
- 2Season the inside with half the salt and pepper.
- 3Rub the outside with the remaining salt and pepper and coat with the soy sauce. Roast in a hot (425 F) oven allowing 20 minutes per lb.
- 4When golden brown, remove from the oven, cut in portions and place in a serving dish.
- 5Meanwhile, mix all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
- 6Pour the sauce over the duck. Just before serving, garnish with the lemon and tomato rings and sprinkle with the coriander.
Browse Our Top Whole Duck Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Duck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Roast Duck
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1336.8
- Calories from Fat 1125
- Total Fat 125.0 g
- Saturated Fat 41.9 g
- Cholesterol 240.9 mg
- Sodium 1368.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet soy sauce