Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe was given to me and im posting here so as not to lose it
Make and share this Thai Roast Duck recipe from Food.com.
- Clean and dry the duck.
- Season the inside with half the salt and pepper.
- Rub the outside with the remaining salt and pepper and coat with the soy sauce. Roast in a hot (425 F) oven allowing 20 minutes per lb.
- When golden brown, remove from the oven, cut in portions and place in a serving dish.
- Meanwhile, mix all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the duck. Just before serving, garnish with the lemon and tomato rings and sprinkle with the coriander.