Recipe by jessibelle
Oooooooh this is good! My husband said he now has no reason to leave me for an asian woman. Thanks alot!! I got this off of a rice noodle box. I like spicy food so its not too spicy for me but it does have chili sauce in it and also, I used salt instead of fish sauce.
- 1⁄2 lb rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce or 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus spear, cut into 2 inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour noodles into bowl and cover with VERY HOT tap water. Soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and stir fry until golden.
- Add fish sauce or salt and chicken.
- Stir fry until done.
- Add soy sauce, chili pepper sauce, and brown sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Drain noodles and add to skillet along with asparagus.
- Stir fry noodles until firm but tender.
- Serve and enjoy!