Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This rice is very delicious and different .
- 1⁄2 kg shrimp
- 1⁄2 kg tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons onions, sauted
- 750 g rice
- 4 -5 eggs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 150 g cooking oil
- salt and pepper, pinch
- Sauté the onion with garlic add 2-3 tbs oil then add chopped tomatoes
- Beat the eggs in a dish add to onions, cook over low heat until it’s done.
- Cook the shrimps in boiling water then pour into eggs and mix together .
- Solve the tomato paste into warm water add salt'n pepper and add to the egg mixture.
- Mix the ingredients with half cooked rice and cook it over medium heat.
Very bland - - dont see where the thai element comes in at all - none of those flavours there !Sorry - but this is not something I would make again - unless I have totally missed out on something here!