Recipe by Kikimony
From a wonderful restaurant in New Orleans! Serving size is a guess because it depends on the size/weight of your ribs. Prep/cook time does not include the cooking time (slow-roasted time) for the ribs, it is only for the seasoning part and is also a guess. I have never made these but I HAVE tasted them many times at the restaurant. This is served there as an appetizer but you may serve as you wish.
Top Review by BeachGirl
For a simple recipe, these were very good. I especially liked the toasted sesame seeds sprinkled on the finished ribs. It only took about 10-15 minutes to grill the slow-cooked ribs.
- 1 pork rib rack, already slow-roasted
- soy sauce
- sweet chili sauce
- fresh basil
- toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill the ribs bone side down until the underside is seared and the bones are sizzling.
- Brush soy sauce over ribs while on grill.
- Flip ribs and cook until score marks appear.
- Flip the ribs back to the bone side and glaze with sweet chili sauce.
- Cut the ribs and garnish with herbs and sesame seeds.