1/1 Photo of Thai Red Pork Curry With Aubergines
Brian Holley's Note:
Thin slices of pork cooked in a spicy coconut sauce with aubergines. Simple to cook dish with not too many ingredients. Start to finish in 30 minutes for a super tasty meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a wok melt the coconut cream, and cook for 4 minutes, do not allow it to brown, stir from the sides of the wok to the middle.
- 2Add the curry paste, sugar and fish sauce, cook for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the pork and stir fry for 6 minutes.
- 4Add the coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Add the aubergine and lemon grass, cook for 5 minutes.
- 6Serve with rice or noodles and garnish with the sliced chilie.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Red Pork Curry With Aubergines
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.3
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 1180.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 30.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Thai red curry paste