Prep 5 mins
Cook 23 mins
Thin slices of pork cooked in a spicy coconut sauce with aubergines. Simple to cook dish with not too many ingredients. Start to finish in 30 minutes for a super tasty meal.
- 453.59 g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 medium aubergine, cubed
- 59.14 ml coconut cream
- 29.58 ml Thai red curry paste
- 44.37 ml fish sauce
- 22.18 ml soft brown sugar
- 414.03 ml coconut milk
- 9.85 ml lemongrass, pulp or 4.92 ml grated lemon zest
- 2 fresh red chilies, sliced lengthways
- In a wok melt the coconut cream, and cook for 4 minutes, do not allow it to brown, stir from the sides of the wok to the middle.
- Add the curry paste, sugar and fish sauce, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the pork and stir fry for 6 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the aubergine and lemon grass, cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles and garnish with the sliced chilie.