Compliments of Thai Kitchen! Adjust your curry if you don't like heat use less then 1 tablespoon and if you enjoy the heat go for 3-4 tablespoons.
- 1 (14 ounce) canthai kitchen pure coconut milk
- 1 -4 tablespoon thai kitchen red curry paste
- 2 -3 tablespoons thai kitchen premium fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups assorted fresh vegetables, cut into 1 inch pieces (like cauliflower, red bell pepper,onions,eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, or your favorite combi)
- 1 (8 ounce) can bamboo shoots, rinsed and drained
- In a 2 quart saucepan, bring the coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar to a boil.
- Add the vegetables and bamboo shoots, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minute, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve over steamed jasmine rice.