1/4 Photos of Thai Red Curry With Vegetables
Compliments of Thai Kitchen! Adjust your curry if you don't like heat use less then 1 tablespoon and if you enjoy the heat go for 3-4 tablespoons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can thai kitchen pure coconut milk
- 1 -4 tablespoon thai kitchen red curry paste
- 2 -3 tablespoons thai kitchen premium fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups assorted fresh vegetables, cut into 1 inch pieces (like cauliflower, red bell pepper,onions,eggplant, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, or your favorite combi)
- 1 (8 ounce) can bamboo shoots, rinsed and drained
- 1In a 2 quart saucepan, bring the coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar to a boil.
- 2Add the vegetables and bamboo shoots, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minute, or until the vegetables are tender.
- 3Serve over steamed jasmine rice.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Red Curry With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.1
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 723.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste
assorted fresh vegetables