1/1 Photo of Thai Red Curry Mixed Vegetables
A spicy mix that goes well over hot, cooked Jasmine rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste (more or less to taste)
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 1 cup eggplant, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon lime zest, grated
- 1Combine coconut milk, salt, sugar and tamari. Set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute.
- 3Increase heat to high and add beans, eggplant, red pepper and mushrooms. Stir fry until the vegetables are tender crisp.
- 4Reduce heat to medium and add coconut milk mixture while stirring. Heat for 1 minute.
- 5Serve hot over cooked jasmine rice and garnish with basil leaves and lime zest.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Red Curry Mixed Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.0
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1573.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 42.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Thai red curry paste