Recipe by katew
This recipe gives rissoles a new lease of life.
Top Review by I'mPat
Scaled this back for 500 grams very lean mince and used wholemeal/wholegrain fresh bread crumbs and a small egg for the egg beaters and followed through with the rest and made into mini burgers which I served with recipe #441811 and some coleslaw and pita bread for a very satisfying meal for 3. Thank you katew made for Everyday A Holiday.
- 750 g beef mince
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 3⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped finely
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, chopped finely
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mince in bowl, stir in red curry paste.
- Add breadcrumbs, coriander, lime leaves, egg and soy sauce.
- Mix till sticky with clean hands.
- Shape mixture into large patties.
- Cook on preheated grill pan, 4 - 5 minutes each side till cooked through.
- Serve in buns with sweet chilli sauce.