1/3 Photos of Thai Red Chicken Curry
Beck Australia's Note:
This is a recipe I got from my sister years ago and I still make it on a regular basis. It is the most delicious Red Curry that I have tasted. I hope you like it too! I usually serve it in a bowl on top of steamed white rice and it goes together great. Enjoy...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 medium Spanish onion, Sliced Thinly
- 3 tablespoons valcom authentic Thai red curry paste (May be substituted for another red curry paste but this is the one I found to be the best)
- 600 g chicken thigh fillets, Cut into 3rds
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 can baby new potato, Cut into Halves
- 1 cup coconut milk or 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon basil, paste
- 1Saute` onion and curry paste in a medium pan.
- 2Add Chicken in batches and cook over medium heat until browned.
- 3Add stock and potatoes.
- 4Simmer covered for 20 minutes.
- 5Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 6Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Red Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.9
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 125.4 mg
- Sodium 553.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Thai red curry paste