Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe is from Betty Crocker.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp, thawed if frozen, tail shells removed
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (3 ounce) packageoriental-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefresh stir fry vegetables (4 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup thai peanut sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- crushed red pepper flakes, if desired
- 1⁄4 cup salted peanuts or 1⁄4 cup cashews
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp in skillet 2 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pink. Remove shrimp from skillet; keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat coconut milk and water to boiling. Break up noodles from soup mix into coconut milk mixture; stir until slightly softened. Stir in vegetables. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are almost crisp-tender.
- Stir in seasoning packet from soup mix and peanut sauce. Cook, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in cilantro and lime peel; stir in shrimp. Sprinkle with pepper flakes. Garnish with peanuts.