Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
With a mint and lime dressing.
Make and share this Thai Prawn and Glass Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g rice noodles
- 500 g king prawns, cooked
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 2 chilies, deseeded and julienned
- white pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf, finely sliced
- Soak glass noodles in boiling water until softened. Drained well.
- Peel and devein prawns.
- Mix fish sauce, lime juice, coconut milk, palm sugar, garlic, ginger, chillies and pepper in a bowl.
- Add prawns, mint and noodles and toss through dressing.
- Transfer to serving plate.
Lovely dish! I used 2 Thai chili`s and used basil as well as mint! I soaked the noodles for 10 minutes in hot water. Tossed all ingredients and let it meld for 1 hour. Thanks!
WOW!!!! This is a flavor explosion and oh so good. A keeper. The mint is just so wonderful, could eat it again and again