Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
From Kraft saved here for safekeeping.
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat catalina dressing (divided)
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 5 cups savoy cabbage (thinly shredded)
- 1⁄2 small red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (toasted)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- PLACE meat in shallow dish; brush with 1/4 cup of the dressing. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight to marinate, turning meat halfway through the marinating time. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade.
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Grill meat 30 minute or until cooked through (160ºF), turning after 15 minute Cool slightly. Cut into thin strips; set aside.
- MIX remaining 1/2 cup dressing and the soy sauce in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 sec. Toss with the cabbage and onions in large bowl. Transfer to large serving platter; top with meat. Sprinkle with sesame seed and cilantro.
Outstanding! You wouldn't think that with such a small amount of ingredients that it would be so good. Made as posted except I used thick pork chops and cooked them on the George Foreman grill. Just delicious. Thanks for posting. :)
This was really good. I'm not sure why it's considered Thai, but we sure did enjoy it. I did find out the hard way that you shouldn't add the dressing to the cabbage until serving time, lol. This might be really good with a few crushed red peppers added too. Thanks MsSally for another keeper.