2 hrs 15 mins
Iron Woman's Note:
This is a very delicious Thai recipe I found on the net. You can substitute pork for chicken or beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless pork chops (Sliced into 1/8-inch thick strips) or 1 lb pork loin (Sliced into 1/8-inch thick strips)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup coriander root (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- cooking oil (for deep frying)
- 3 -4 green lettuce leaves (for garnish)
- 1Grind the garlic and coriander root in a mortar or blender. If using blender, add just enough oil to aid in the grinding.
- 2Spread the garlic and coriander root mixture together with salt and ground white pepper over the pork and marinate them about 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
- 3In a wok, heat oil on a high heat.
- 4Deep-fry the pork about 5 minutes until they are cooked or become golden brown.
- 5Place the pork over lettuce leaves on a plate and serve with rice.
Browse Our Top For 1 Or 2 Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For 1 Or 2 Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Pork With Garlic & Pepper (Moo Tod Kratiem Prik Thai)
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.9
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 151.9 mg
- Sodium 701.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 50.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: