Recipe by Sonya01
You'll need 12 pre-soaked bamboo skewers. Prep time includes 30 minutes refrigeration time. Notes and tips: Thai green curry paste is milder than red, and also teams well with chicken or fish.
- 500 g ground lean pork
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon thai green curry paste (see note)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- steamed rice
- shredded red cabbage
- sweet chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ground pork, curry paste, fish sauce, caster sugar and coriander in a food processor. Process until combined.
- Divide mixture into 12 portions.
- Roll each into an 8 cm-long (3") sausage shape.
- Thread onto skewers.
- Place on a plate.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue grill on medium-high heat.
- Spray sausages with oil.
- Cook, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve skewers with steamed rice, shredded cabbage and sweet chili sauce.