Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy, with a bit of a difference for a barbeque.
- 500 g pork mince
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons fresh finely chopped basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients together with hands.
- Shape into four patties.
- Cook on barbeque or pan 3- 5 minutes on each side.
I was searching for a recipe to make with some ground pork that I had bought for dumplings and didn't want to go to the trouble. So glad I found this recipe. Wonderfully tasty, easy to make. I used dried lemon grass. I'd make it again for sure!