1/2 Photos of Thai Pork Chops and Sesame Noodles
This is a fantastic dish and is on the table in no time. Prep time does not include time to marinate pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless thin cut pork chops
- 1 lb thin spaghetti or 1 lb asian rice noodles
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 cup snow peas, cleaned and sliced in half
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1In small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 2Place in plastic bag and add pork.
- 3Seal and turn to coat.
- 4Chill for 1 hour, or up to overnight.
- 5Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 6Drain well and toss with onions, sesame oil, salt and pepper flakes.
- 7Meanwhile, heat skillet over medium high heat, add peanut oil, snow peas and carrots, cook, tossing frequently, about 5 minutes until crisp tender and set aside.
- 8Add one more tablespoon oil and sear pork chops, about 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until done.
- 9Add vegetables back to pot and toss to coat.
- 10Serve over noodles.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Pork Chops and Sesame Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 901.4
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 1318.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 60.5 g