1/1 Photo of Thai Pork Chops
Another recipe from Cooking Pleasures that I am putting here for safe keeping. Serve these with some jasmine rice and green beans for a lovely meal. Feel free to adjust the amount of jalapenos you use ot suit your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- 2Add the pork chops and cook for 10 min, turning once or until it is no longer pink in the center.
- 3Remove to a plate and cover with foil while you prepare the sauce.
- 4Reduce the heat to medium and add the jalapeno peppers and garlic to the skillet. If you need to add a little more oil to the skillet, do so now.
- 5Cook for 1-2 min or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- 6Stir in the fish sauce and sugar.
- 7Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
- 8Pour the sauce over the pork chops and sprinkle with the chopped cilantro and peanuts.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 983.8
- Calories from Fat 545
- Total Fat 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 263.0 mg
- Sodium 1783.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 96.4 g