Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
BHG Dinnertime Express
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin or 12 ounces lean boneless pork, cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces green beans, bias-sliced into 1 . 5-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 2 green onions, bias-sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons bottled curry paste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Cook pasta according to package; drain. Meanwhile, pour one tablespoon of the oil into a large nonstick skillet. Preheat over medium-high heat. Stir-fry meat in hot oil for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly pink in center. Remove from skillet.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Add green beans; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add sweet pepper and green onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add coconut milk, curry paste, and sugar. Reduce heat to low, stirring until combined. Stir in cooked meat and lime juice; heat through. Serve immediately over pasta.