Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A summer sensation from the National Mango Board.
Make and share this Thai Pork and Mango Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 4 cups shredded Coleslaw, mixture (cabbage and carrots)
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup baby bok choy (dark green leaves only)
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 cup matchstick pieces red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thin matchstick pieces peeled fresh ginger
Mango Mint Dressing
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and pureed
- 1 medium peeled and chopped shallot
- 1 sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- To prepare the pork: Season pork lightly with salt and pepper, then rub curry paste onto the surface of the meat. Grill over medium coals for 20 to 25 minutes or until pork has an internal temperature of 160°F Remove from grill and let cool slightly.
- To prepare the salad: Cut pork into strips and place in a large bowl with coleslaw, romaine, bok choy, mango, red pepper and ginger. Drizzle with dressing and toss well to coat.
- To prepare the dressing: Puree mango, shallot and green onion, rice vinegar, vegetable oil, sesame oil and salt in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add fresh mint leaves and pulse until mint is chopped.