Recipe by kique97
An easy and delicious crockpot recipe from a good friend. It spells wonderful while cooking!
Top Review by Rachie P
Hubby went crazy for this! We made Asian-style wraps using whole wheat tortillas, warm rice, the shredded pork, bean sprouts, avacado and green tabasco sauce. YUM. Hubby is in heaven and I'm happy to have found a pork recipe he loves!
- 2 -3 lbs boneless pork loin
- 2 red or yellow julienne cut bell peppers
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- lime juice
- chopped green onion
- chopped peanuts
- thai garlic and red chile paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Put pork loin in crockpot. Add peppers, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, red pepper and garlic. Cook on low for 6-8 hours; if frozen 8-10 hours. Shred cooked pork and add peanut butter. If desired top with onions, peanuts, lime juice and chile paste. Serve over basmati rice.