1/4 Photos of Thai Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice
This is a great way to use up some leftover cooked rice, using some pantry staples.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 red chili peppers or 1 green chili pepper, diced
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (I prefer low-sodium)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup torn cilantro leaf
- 1Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add shrimp and stir-fry 1 minute or until they turn pink on the outside but are only halfway cooked through. Remove shrimp to a plate with a slotted spoon.
- 2Add to skillet bell pepper, onion, garlic, and chile; stir-fry 3 minutes or until onion is translucent. Add eggs and stir-fry 30 seconds.
- 3Stir in rice, separating grains with back of spoon, and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add fish sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- 4Return shrimp to skillet with fresh pineapple and stir-fry 2 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Stir in cashews and cilantro.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.1
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 236.2 mg
- Sodium 1896.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 26.2 g