Recipe by malka margulies
So tasty and easy to prepare. There isn't one morsel left every time I prepare this easy chicken recipe. Enjoy.
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed (or more)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice or 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass or ceramic bowl or plastic bag combine the marinade ingredients: garlic, lemon juice or balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, vegetable oil, ginger, black pepper, sugar, coriander and jalapenos, if using.
- Add chicken cubes and refrigerate for four to eight hours.
- Discard marinade.
- On long skewers thread chicken pieces.
- Grill over medium-hot flames for about 8 minutes, until juices run clear when chicken is pricked.