- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red curry paste (or more)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine the coconut milk, curry paste, soy sauce, sugar and peanut butter. Blend until smooth. Taste and add the salt, if desired. Taste and add more curry paste if you prefer your peanut sauce spicier.
- Make stir-fry. Add enough peanut sauce to coat the vegetables, toss and stir-fry for 1 minute to heat through. Serve with steamed rice or noodles.
- Or use sauce for dipping.