Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe on a package of frozen stir-fry vegetables.
Make and share this Thai Peanut Stir-Fry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- cayenne pepper
- Combine above ingredients and stir until creamy. (It helps to soften the peanut butter in the microwave.).
- Add sauce to the stir-fry during the last minute of cooking, stirring to coat food evenly.
This was excellent and went well in a chicken panang curry recipe.
Loved it, thank u for posting! Followed instructions- used natural creamy peanut butter melted a bit in the microwave with a little of the pasta water- put the sauce over stir fried veggies and shrimp, with about 2tbs chopped roasted peanuts. Great stuff!
Mmmm!! Delicious, quick, and easy! I used this sauce with a veggie/tofu stir fry. First, I browned the tofu, then I added the veggies, then the sauce in the last minute (per the instructions). I also melted the peanut butter in the microwave with a bit of water before adding the rest of the ingredients. Will definitely make this again!