Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple & Easy Taste of Thai - Love it!
Make and share this Thai Peanut Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, broken apart (no seasoning)
- 1⁄4 cup light coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cucumber, Chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, Chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked (frozen bag)
- Add shrimp to Zip N Steam bag, cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Cook ramen noodles, broken up, in a large skillet of boiling water.
- Whisk light coconut milk and peanut butter with lime juice and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Toss with drained noodles, cooked shrimp, cucumber, and green onions.
I was not a fan of this at all. I followed the directions to the core. I gave it two-stars because after adding an extra ingredient, chili-garlic sauce, it was not THAT bad. I will not make this again.