Recipe by the80srule
Based off a recipe in ExtraVeganZa for peanut sauce, this makes a wonderful glaze that would work on both tofu and vegetables (or meat, if you prefer.) Please note that Skippy or other conventional peanut butters that are sweetened and don't have oil that separates won't capture the tart bouquet of flavors as well, nor have the right texture for this. This makes enough to glaze a 16-oz package of tofu.
- 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (tamari works better though)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- splash lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon water (see instructions)