Recipe by Kimke
From the California Pizza Kitchen Cookbook. Great with chicken satay, as a dip for veggies, with pasta. So many uses.
Top Review by Rita~
I STRESS! (((Boil gently for one minute.))) Is a must! Burns very easily! I wouldn`t even heat it just put it into a blender then toss into whatever you made (I made pasta and broccoli) will heat the sauce up enough. Very good! My DD couldn`t stop eating it!
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger (or more if you wish)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons roasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vietnamese chili sauce (or dried chili flakes)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (can substitute more soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons water