Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so good over just about any meat or seafood, or just mixed in with noodles. I particularly like it over beef and chicken.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Saute the garlic till golden.
- Add water, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved and the mixture is heated through.
- Add peanut butter and stir till well combined. Simmer till reaching desired thickness, then serve over meat, seafood, or whatever else you like.
This recipe doesn't make 1c of sauce and it is very sweet! Sweet as a peanut brittle. I had to doctor -it up by using a lot of spices and more water to tone down the sweetness.
Delicious and easy. I used extra soy sauce in mine.