Recipe by Cluich
This is so good over just about any meat or seafood, or just mixed in with noodles. I particularly like it over beef and chicken.
Top Review by Ashley K.
This recipe doesn't make 1c of sauce and it is very sweet! Sweet as a peanut brittle. I had to doctor -it up by using a lot of spices and more water to tone down the sweetness.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Saute the garlic till golden.
- Add water, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved and the mixture is heated through.
- Add peanut butter and stir till well combined. Simmer till reaching desired thickness, then serve over meat, seafood, or whatever else you like.