Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of, a
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of grated peeled ginger
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
This is a fabulous Thai Peanut Sauce - it's so smooth and creamy and just spicy enough. I made it to use as a dressing on the Potsticker Salad on this website. I halved the recipe, substituted fat free half and half for the cream, added a splash of sesame oil just because I love it, and used Frank's Red Hot for the hot sauce. This is good for anything from a dip to a dressing to a basting sauce. I will be coming back to this recipe over and over again! BRAVO!!!