Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Thai Cooking and More. Prep time does not include chill time.
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Combine picante sauce, peanut butter, honey, orange juice, soy sauce and ginger in a small saucepan.
- Cook, stirring over low heat until mixture is smooth.
- Add 1/4 cup of the sauce to ham.
- Toss remaining sauce with hot cooked pasta.
- Toss pasta with ham, peanuts and bell pepper strips.
- Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.