Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Thai Cooking and More. Prep time does not include chill time.
Make and share this Thai Peanut Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Combine picante sauce, peanut butter, honey, orange juice, soy sauce and ginger in a small saucepan.
- Cook, stirring over low heat until mixture is smooth.
- Add 1/4 cup of the sauce to ham.
- Toss remaining sauce with hot cooked pasta.
- Toss pasta with ham, peanuts and bell pepper strips.
- Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.