1/4 Photos of Thai Peanut Dressing from Cpk's Thai Crunch Salad
California Pizza Kitchen has a Thai Crunch salad that combines the Thai Peanut Dressing and a Lime Cilantro Dressing. I prefer to use only the recipe for the Thai Peanut Dressing, found in the CPK cookbook, to accompany my Chinese Chicken Salad (cabbage, romaine, steak or chicken, crushed peanuts, shredded carrots, pepper and cucumbers). It is absolutely DELICIOUS and very easy to make. I usually double the recipe and store any leftover dressing in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together peanut butter, vinegar, honey, water and soy sauce.
- 2Stir in sugar, salt, cayenne and red pepper flakes.
- 3Add oil and continue whisking until smooth.
- 4Use immediately or refrigerate for up to five days. Bring to room temperature and whisk before using.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Peanut Dressing from Cpk's Thai Crunch Salad
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 862.9
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3918.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 65.9 g
- Protein 18.1 g