Recipe by magillrn
A simple recipe that can be used as a marinade or to cook with. I created this recipe by adjusting the ingredients from various others until I achieved the taste I wanted! This recipe does not require cooking and can be prepared ahead of time and saved in an air tight container in the fridge.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄8 cup curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 dash cayenne pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine orange juice, coconut, peanut butter, curry powder, water and cayenne pepper in blender or food processor.
- Blend until fairly smooth consistency is achieved (usually about 15-30 seconds).
- Use as a marinade or to bake or stir fry meat or vegetables.