Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple recipe that can be used as a marinade or to cook with. I created this recipe by adjusting the ingredients from various others until I achieved the taste I wanted! This recipe does not require cooking and can be prepared ahead of time and saved in an air tight container in the fridge.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄8 cup curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 dash cayenne pepper, to taste
- Combine orange juice, coconut, peanut butter, curry powder, water and cayenne pepper in blender or food processor.
- Blend until fairly smooth consistency is achieved (usually about 15-30 seconds).
- Use as a marinade or to bake or stir fry meat or vegetables.
Almost great. Just needed some coconut cream to make it smoother and creamier. Now it's perfect!
Love the flavors in this. And the fact that you don't have to cook it. I used some of it to toss rice noodles in for lunch. Going to use the rest for some chicken or prawns. Made for Spring 2013 PAC.