Quick, easy and flavorful wraps served with a peanut sauce. Try adding a squirt of Sriracha garlic sauce for some kick. Adapted from Land O Lakes Butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup butter, divided (1/4 cup)
- 1 (10 ounce) package broccoli, slaw
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 (14 ounce) package boneless skinless chicken breast tenders (seasoned with salt and pepper)
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Combine all sauce ingredients in small saucepan; mix well. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-low heat 7-10 minutes or until smooth and heated through.
- 2Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until sizzling; add broccoli slaw and carrots. Cook, stirring frequently, 6-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisply tender. Remove from pan; set aside.
- 3Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in same skillet until sizzling; add garlic. Cook 30 seconds. Add chicken tenders; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink. Add 1/2 cup peanut sauce to chicken; stir to coat.
- 4Assemble wraps by placing 1/2 cup vegetable mixture onto each tortilla; top with 1/4 chicken mixture. Sprinkle each with peanuts and cilantro. Fold up 2 opposite sides of tortilla over filling; roll up tortilla. Cut each wrap in half. Serve with remaining peanut sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Peanut Chicken Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.4
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 94.5 mg
- Sodium 1929.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 40.2 g