Recipe by SAHMchef
I got this recipe from a wonderful cookbook called "Cheap, Fast, Good." The authors share techniques to speed up the cooking process-- but you have to get the book to learn about it!
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 ounces bean sprouts
- 1 1⁄2 cups green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 cup thai peanut sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Rinse bean sprouts and set aside.
- Coarsely chop peanuts and set aside.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet or wok over medium heat, and add chicken. Cook until the chicken turns white.
- Add snow peas and green onions to the skillet and cook until chicken is no longer pink inside and peas are bright green.
- Add bean sprouts and peanut sauce to the wok and reduce heat to low, simmering until ready to serve.
- Mix spaghetti noodles with the chicken mixture just before serving.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbl. chopped peanuts on each serving.