Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Easy, delicious main dish, or kabobs. From the National Peanut Board (www.nationalpeanutboard.org) Believe it.
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken
- Blend peanut butter with honey and soy sauce until smooth.
- Stir in curry powder and garlic, blend well.
- Place chicken in a large plastic ziploc bag and pour peanut butter mixture over chicken.
- Seal bag and mix together to coat chicken.
- Chill to marinate 2 hours.
- Broil or grill chicken over medium heat, 4-6 inches from heat.
- Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the thickest part (cut to test), 15-30 minutes, depending on amount of chicken.
Very Good. My DH who says he doesn't like curry even liked it. I grilled it and the sauce made a great glaze.
Very good. I backed the curry to 1 tbls for family preference. The salty, sweet, curry flavor was great. Grilled chicken breasts.
Excellent. I've made this on numerous occasions and it is always a hit. Marinating time doesn't really matter- I've done anywhere from several days to a couple hours, and it tastes pretty much the same. Make this for any BBQ or dinner party and everyone will love it.