- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend peanut butter with honey and soy sauce until smooth.
- Stir in curry powder and garlic, blend well.
- Place chicken in a large plastic ziploc bag and pour peanut butter mixture over chicken.
- Seal bag and mix together to coat chicken.
- Chill to marinate 2 hours.
- Broil or grill chicken over medium heat, 4-6 inches from heat.
- Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the thickest part (cut to test), 15-30 minutes, depending on amount of chicken.