Recipe by Ebony Enchantress
Chicken (or tofu) with stir fry vegetables, Jasmine rice and peanut sauce.
Top Review by Sweetiebarbara
This was not quite what I expected, and, although it was good, it did not have as much flavor as I had hoped. It was easy to make, and we shared it with a guest. We had it with my recipe for Recipe #314941. Made for Spring PAC 2009
- 4 chicken breast halves, cubed (drained and cubed) or 4 vegetarians substitute tofu (drained and cubed)
- 1 (8 ounce) can baby corn
- sliced fresh mushrooms (or one can, drained)
- 1 bunch broccoli floret (cut)
- 1 (227 ml) can water chestnuts
- jasmine rice (prepared by instructions)
- satay peanut sauce (or Thai Peanut sauce prepared with coconut milk)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a slightly oiled wok/skillet (medium/high). Stir fry chicken until no longer pink. Prepare the rice while stir frying the chicken.
- Add vegetables to chicken in wok/skillet and stir fry for approximately 3 minutes (too long and the vegetables will become soggy). When done, you can place a serving of rice on plate with stir fry on top, then add Satay or Thai Peanut sauce to the top. If you prefer, you can also combine just the vegetables and sauce. This is my variation on my favorite dish at my favorite Thai establishment.