1/7 Photos of Thai Noodles With Spicy Peanut Sauce
This is a recipe that I've tweeked and adjusted to yield a warm noodle side-dish. It can also stand alone as a main dish. It's quick and easy and full of flavor! I serve it with Chicken Satay. Leftovers are yummy hot or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces linguine
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 2 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions.
- 2Drain and return to pot.
- 3Add 2 TBSP sesame oil and toss to coat.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Heat remaining 2 TBSP sesame oil in heavy pot over medium-high heat.
- 6Add green onions, carrots, stir-fry veggies, garlic and ginger.
- 7Saute until vegetables soften, about 4 minutes.
- 8Add honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chili-garlic sauce and mix well.
- 9Simmer sauce 2 minutes.
- 10Pour sauce over pasta and toss well.
- 11Transfer to platter and serve warm.
- 12Garnish with additional green onions, if desired.
- 13Yields 8 side dish servings or 4 main dish servings.
- 14**Chili-Garlicsauce can be increased or decreased depending on how spicy you like your dish.
- 15As written, this recipe has some heat, but is still edible for my toddler son.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Noodles With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.4
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 555.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables