Sue Lau's Note:
Fragrant and tasty noodles with a nutty, spicy sauce. This recipe has been submitted for the "Ready, Set Cook" challenge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Stir-Fry
- 85.04 g package ramen noodles
- 7.39 ml oil
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 5 Thai red chili peppers, chopped (optional)
- 28.39 ml lemongrass, chopped fine
- 113.39 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 118.29 ml broccoli floret, chopped small
- 118.29 ml shredded carrot
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced fresh mushroom cap
- 236.59 ml fresh bean sprout
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 29.58 ml chopped peanuts
- 1 wedge fresh lime
For The Sauce
- 1Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add ramen noodles, discarding seasoning packet.
- 3Cook ramen, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- 4Drain ramen, and rinse with cold water in strainer or colander; allow to drain while preparing stir-fry.
- 5Heat 1 1/2 tsp oil in large skillet or small wok; add garlic, chilies, and lemongrass, stirring until fragrant.
- 6Add chicken to pan and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 7Remove chicken from pan.
- 8Add broccoli and 2 tbsp water to pan and steam-fry for 1 minute.
- 9Add 2 more tbsp water And the carrots and cook, stirring, for 1 minute more.
- 10Add 2 tbsp water and the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for an additional minute.
- 11Add 1 tbsp water and the bean sprouts, cook 1 minute, then add the chicken and the cilantro, mixing well.
- 12Fold in the drained noodles, working in the veggies until they are well mixed.
- 13Top with sauce, and stir well.
- 14Squeeze wedge of lime over all, and garnish with chopped peanuts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Noodles With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.0
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 1462.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 26.1 g