Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Taste of Home's Cooking School Recipe collection.
Make and share this Thai noodles and chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g package vermicelli
- 304.75 g cancampbells condensed condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup, undiluted
- 78.07 ml creamy peanut butter
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 170.09 g packagecooked chicken strips (grilled or teriyaki flavor)
- 473.18 ml prepared coleslaw mix
- 29.58 ml chopped cilantro (optional)
- 78.07 ml chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- in a large skillet, mix soup, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar and pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and heat through.
- Remove from heat.
- Add pasta and coleslaw mix, toss to coat.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired, and peanuts.