Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Taste of Home's Cooking School Recipe collection.
Make and share this Thai noodles and chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g package vermicelli
- 304.75 g cancampbells condensed condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup, undiluted
- 78.07 ml creamy peanut butter
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 170.09 g packagecooked chicken strips (grilled or teriyaki flavor)
- 473.18 ml prepared coleslaw mix
- 29.58 ml chopped cilantro (optional)
- 78.07 ml chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- in a large skillet, mix soup, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar and pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and heat through.
- Remove from heat.
- Add pasta and coleslaw mix, toss to coat.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired, and peanuts.