Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Taste of Home's Cooking School Recipe collection.
- 1 (16 ounce) package vermicelli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbells condensed condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (6 ounce) packagecooked chicken strips (grilled or teriyaki flavor)
- 2 cups prepared coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- in a large skillet, mix soup, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar and pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and heat through.
- Remove from heat.
- Add pasta and coleslaw mix, toss to coat.
- Garnish with cilantro, if desired, and peanuts.