From Taste of Home's Cooking School Recipe collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package vermicelli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbells condensed condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (6 ounce) package cooked chicken strips (grilled or teriyaki flavor)
- 2 cups prepared coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- 2in a large skillet, mix soup, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar and pepper flakes.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Add chicken and heat through.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add pasta and coleslaw mix, toss to coat.
- 7Garnish with cilantro, if desired, and peanuts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai noodles and chicken
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.4
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 847.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 24.2 g