You can use creamy or crunchy peanut butter in this recipe. The crunchy peanut butter adds texture to the dish. This is an excellent side to satay or any grilled kabobs.
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red chili oil
- chopped fresh cilantro, slivered carrot, sliced green onions, toasted sesame seeds, unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- Cook pasta according to the package directions; drain well. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Combine soy sauce and the next seven ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk. Pour over the pasta; toss gently.
- Add toppings, if desired.