Recipe by breezermom
You can use creamy or crunchy peanut butter in this recipe. The crunchy peanut butter adds texture to the dish. This is an excellent side to satay or any grilled kabobs.
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
Totally yummy!!!! I could eat Thai Noodles every night, made exactly like this!! However, I did dress it up a bit, adding shrimp, spring (green) onions, peanuts, slivered zucchini -- um, oh, I also made a small egg omelet and sliced it up --- that was it. Totally delish! I made enough so that I would have extras for my lunch today ;) Sooo good, thank you Breezermom!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red chili oil
- chopped fresh cilantro, slivered carrot, sliced green onions, toasted sesame seeds, unsalted dry roasted peanuts