- 600 g hokkien noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil (or another oil of your choice)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, break bunches into individual leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Separate noodles with a fork. Drain.
- Heat oil in a wok or frypan and saute capsicum and garlic until soft. Stir through noodles and sauces.
- Simmer until ingredients are heated through.
- Add bok choy and stir-fry until it wilts. Serve immediately.