Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
A refreshing and different twist on pasta salad. Love the dressing. I have also gotten a rotisserie chicken at the grocery store and tossed it in to make a complete meal. Fantastic.
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 scallion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- Place spaghetti and vegetables in bowl.
- Puree dressing in blender or processor.
- Pour over salad and toss.
On a cold rainy miserable day I decided to cheer myself up and pretend it really was springtime. I made two summertime type salads and this was one of them. My springtime blues left (temporarily) due to this great little dish. Easy to prepare and very tasty. Thanks Christiane inPA
Excellent salad, my husband loved it. I made it with Dreamfields lo carb pasta, a low carb peanut butter, and splenda. Next time I will make a little extra dressing, because it did soak in. A definite repeat!
Very good interesting salad which we enjoyed with Lemongrass Chicken Lemongrass Chicken. Thanks for sharing!